AIRlabs Austria infrastructures and associated competences 2022
24. June 2022
AIRlabs Austria makes this year’s Infrastructure Programme 2022 available to all partners and interested parties. It contains infrastructures and associated competences provided in cooperation with our partners.
This years infrastructure and associated competences are categorised according to the following areas:
- Basic infrastructures for basic and applied research
- Designated airspace restriction areas, aerodromes and infrastructures
- Specific basic infrastructures for validation and integration
- optional add-on mission infrastructures and competences
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
This structure is designed to provide you with a facilitated process for your project.
AIRlabs Austria provides an overview in the following. The complete version is available to partners in our partner area or on direct request via: email@example.com.
For further information please contact the AIRlabs team.